Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trip to Atlanta

This year Cara's spring break from school was the same week as my off week. I thought that may never happen again. So, I decided to take Cara on a little mother daughter mini vacation. We decided to go to Atlanta because I was wanting to see Elinam too, I had not seen her in a few months.

 
One of Cara's favorite parts was staying in a hotel. The last morning when we woke up I told her we were going home and she said "No, I want to stay at the hotel." I think she liked that I let her stay up each night and watch movies, and she slept in the bed with me.

 
We were going to go to the aquarium in Atlanta but when I found out tickets were over $30 I decided to wait and go when she could maybe enjoy it more.

 
So we went to the children's museum around the corner instead.

 
Cara enjoyed playing there, and there were a lot of children for her to play with.

 
Of course we visited Elinam while we were there. Cara loved that part too.
 
I really had a nice time getting away with my little girl. It was a nice vacation to take with her before the baby is born. I tried to find fun things for her and I to do together and tried to let her have and do almost anything she wanted.

No comments: