Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cara's Birthday Party

Due to being sick and other life things, we ended up having Cara's party a few weeks after her birthday. It was just family who came but we still enjoyed celebrating such a darling girl.

 
I made Cara a birthday dress. It is one of the things that makes me feel like a good mom. One of the things that makes me feel like a bad mom is never taking enough pictures of anything.


 
She loves twirling when she wears dresses

 
After painting birdhouses, eating dinner, having cake and ice cream, we went to the playground behind our house. Owen enjoyed sliding and

 
Cara enjoyed swinging. It was a nice, quiet birthday. Next year I will take more pictures... maybe.

2 comments:

Tim, Terre, Ethan and Owen said...

LOVE the twirling picture!

Allison said...

Yea, you are the one who took that picture... way better than me at taking photos